Clyde | Beard Butter - Sweet Orange Citrus, Smooth Cedar
100% Natural, No Fragrance Oil, Classic Essentials Collection
Scent profile: Sweet Orange Citrus, Smooth Cedar
Scent Strength: Light
Hold Strength: Light
Size: 2oz Double Walled Plastic Jar w/ Ribbed Lid
- Only Premium Grade Essential Oils Used
No Fragrance Oils Ever
- 100% Natural and Organic
- Softens Hair
- Nourishes Hair
- Deeply Conditions to Improve Softness and Beard Health
- Handcrafted in the USA
Soften, Nourish & Condition Your Skin and Beard to Alleviate Beard Itch and Improve Your Beard Health
- The Story
Clyde. The Orange Wanderer
Clyde, the orange ghost, is known for his indecisiveness. He alternates between chasing Pac-Man and taking unpredictable detours, keeping the game interesting.
Clyde's adaptable nature teaches us the value of flexibility and embracing change.
Our "Clyde" essential oil blend combines the sweetness of orange with the smoothness of cedar, creating an aroma that's as versatile and comforting as Clyde himself. Embrace change with this delightful fragrance.
For Best Results, Apply to a Damp Beard
- Use a fingernail to scoop out desired amount.
- (Typically a dime size, bigger beards may need more)
- Rub between palms or fingers until melted.
- Apply to hair from root to tip.
100% Natural, No Fragrance Oil, All Essential Oil Collection
- Shea Butter - Strengthens hair and reduces breakage with the vitamins and fatty acids packed in it. Helps to lock in moisture.
- Mango Butter - Deep Moisturizing properties to strengthen hair from the inside out. Softens dry hair and smooths split ends. Protecting hair because of its high levels of Saturated and Mono-saturated fats.
- Babassu Oil - Smooths Stands to add Softness/Shine, Reduce Frizz and make hair less prone to breakage.
- Golden Jojoba Oil - Full of Vitamins and Minerals to protect and nourish skin.
- Abyssinian Oil - Protects against environmental damage. Adds elasticity to the skin and hair creating a rich feel in beard.
- Squalane - 100% Plant derived, ultra light and fast absorbing. Found naturally in skin and an amazing hydrator for our skin. A secondary benefit is the ability to protect hair from heat, add shine and help reduce breakage.
- Cucumber Seed Oil - Shields skin from free radicals by reducing oxidative damage and inflammation.
- Avocado Oil - The Mono-Unsaturated Fatty Acid deeply penetrates deep into the hair shaft to strengthen from the inside.
- Premium Grade Essential Oil Blend
Most beard butters people rant and rave about being so smooth….well they usually feel tacky and pull your beard hairs out when you put them in. Yeah I know you can add oil but I don’t think you should have to. This stuff however is now number 1 on my favorite butters. I usually put oil in then use heat to straighten my beard then use the tiniest amount to hold it in place and it has just the right amount of hold for styling. I also have used it as night in higher amounts for nighttime nourishment and I’ve never had a butter go in this easy and my beard still feel soft and manageable in the morning. The scent is good. It’s a nice basic scent and only essential oils so I didn’t expect anything complex but I’m definitely going to be purchasing some butters and oils from his fragrance oil line and give those a try because this stuff is phenomenal.