The ORCA | Beard Butter - Tropical, Citrus, Cedar
The Orca. The boat used to help save Amity Island from a killer great white shark.
Scent Profile: Tropical, Citrus, Cedar
Scent Strength: Medium
Hold Strength: Light
Size: 2oz Double walled Plastic Jar w/ Ribbed Lid
Soften, Nourish & Condition Your Skin and Beard to Alleviate Beard Itch and Improve Your Beard Health
- The Story
- Bundle & Save
The Orca. The boat used to help save Amity Island from a killer great white shark. Captained by Quint, with the help of Chief Brody and a Biologist named Hooper. This one is a throwback to JAWS. This scent that is like being on an open ocean, very cool and clean.
It opens with a fresh tropical feel. Next it moves into more lighter "green" floral scents like hibiscus. The base notes of cedar wood, amber round out this scent in a very soft way. Not overly woody....very light and airy.
For Best Results, Apply to a Damp Beard
- Use a fingernail to scoop out desired amount.
- (Typically a dime size, bigger beards may need more)
- Rub between palms or fingers until melted.
- Apply to hair from root to tip.
- Shea Butter - Strengthens hair and reduces breakage with the vitamins and fatty acids packed in it. Helps to lock in moisture.
- Mango Butter - Deep Moisturizing properties to strengthen hair from the inside out. Softens dry hair and smooths split ends. Protecting hair because of its high levels of Saturated and Mono-saturated fats.
- Carrier Oil Blend - Provides overall hair and skin health.
- Babassu Oil - Smooths Stands to add Softness/Shine, Reduce Frizz and make hair less prone to breakage.
- Castor Oil - High in Vit. E, minerals, proteins and Fatty Acids. Increases circulation so hair roots grow stronger. Fills in gaps in keratin in the hair shaft.
- Golden Jojoba Oil - Full of Vitamins and Minerals to protect and nourish skin.
- Abyssinian Oil - Protects against environmental damage. Adds elasticity to the skin and hair creating a rich feel in beard.
- Hemp Seed Oil - Anti-Inflammatory. Encourages skin growth and new cell regeneration.
- Avocado Oil - The Mono-Unsaturated Fatty Acid deeply penetrates hair shaft to strengthen from the inside. One of only a few oils that contain MUFA.
- Cucumber Seed Oil - Shields skin from free radicals by reducing oxidative damage and inflammation.
- Fragrance and/or Essential Oil
Soften, Nourish and Condition
Soften, Nourish & Condition Your Beard and Skin to Alleviate Beard Itch and Improve Your Beard Health.
Hand Crafted with natural and organic ingredients to make sure you are looking, feeling, and smelling your best. Our oil blend is a medium, non-greasy blend designed to absorb fast and last all day. This blend took me the the better part of a year to develop and formulate.
Have a dry and itchy beard? This specific blend Softens and tames your beard hair and flyaways. Nourishes your skin and beard to provide key nutrients you need as your beard grows. Conditions your skin to reduce your beard itch. All together this creates a balanced environment for hair growth, repairs damaged hair and Improves your overall Beard health.
Our Butter is considered a full body butter and a little goes a long way. It was designed to be a deep condtitioning butter and can be worn during the day or at night. It will help shape your beard even with no wax in it.
The bundle discount is simple. Just add two or more items to cart and use the discount cheat code: Bundle10 to grab a 10% discount on all items in cart.
As my company continues to grow, I am now offering a mix and match discount when you pickup two or more items. I heard you like to buy multiple of the same items and get the bundle discount so here it is!
NOTE: Bundle10 discount is applied at checkout and does not work with any other discounts/offers. If you have bigger discount cheat codes just remove the bundle discount and apply your own!
BUNDLE DISCOUNT AVAILABLE ON OIL/BUTTER/SOAP/CANDLES
The ORCA butter is another hit for 8-bit beard co. This stuff smells terrific. The perfect blend. Sean is a master at making these scents!
I get a tropical scent from this profile and it is amazing. This man knows what the beard needs to get it feeling right. Too notch
Shaun is the goat! Good with customers and knows what people need!